I watched The Magic Pill last night on Netflix. It was very interesting. I was most curious in comparing it to the vegan movie What the Health.
The tone was so different.
I loved that they didn’t just have people practicing and anecdotal evidence. Although they did have that they also had research teams who are looking into keto for autism and cancer etc.
So cool!!! Also it wasn’t fear mongering or attacking it was calm and legit.
Without further ado, I will list the pros and cons and let you decide for yourself. If you go watch come back and let me know what you thought in the comments.
- Research authorities rather than practicing people who have a paid interest
- Fairly open and simply saying need more research
- Not shoving it down your throat
- Laid back and relaxed feel
- Not fear based tactics
- Said to avoid dairy. In my opinion that isn’t necessary for most people
- Not a lot of concrete studies mostly anecdotal evidence